1. To engage in R&D of 2D/3D image processing algorithm;
2. To engage in design and development of machine vision application system, e.g X-ray imaging and automatic detection system, laser coding machine, and printing steel mesh detection system;
3. To engage in application project of image processing , including collecting customer requirements, system design, coding implementation, field debugging, etc.;
4. To design GPU parallel acceleration computing for existing system algorithms;
5. To construct 3D image system and develop 3D image detection algorithm based on existing 2D image system software structure.
1. Major in machine vision technology, computer image processing, optical physics;
2. It is a merit having experience in system/software development in related industry, e.g 3D image system construction and 3D image processing;
3. Be familiar with or proficient in the basic theory of computer image processing and machine vision, system (hardware and software) design, architecture and algorithm, more than two years experience in C/C++/C# programming and system development ;
4. Be able to write GPU parallel acceleration programs, experience in DirectX, OpenCL, CUDA programming is a plus;
5. Be able to compile documents relating to design and development independently, be proficient in English.
You will enjoy this role if you are
open-minded with fast-learning ability, initiative with innovative mindset, willing to analyze and solve problems independently; good at communication, willing to collaborate with other team members,professionally dedicated, can work under pressure.